We do not sell any of your personal information. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system to give you the best experience possible. We may send you emails about special deals, new products, or other updates.
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, contact our customer service, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you then give consent to our collecting it and using it for our own internal uses.
How do I withdraw my consent? If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us by clicking here.
We may use various practices and technologies to allow us and third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Services and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on such advertising you see. Certain parts of our Services require cookies. Although you are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Services.
Opting out of targeted advertising using any of the below links does not mean that you will stop seeing digital advertisements. Rather, opting out means digital advertising will not be targeted to you based on your interests (as inferred from your online activities). Please refer to your browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or control your tracking preferences. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising. To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Services that we offer;
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services and improve the Services;
- Functionality cookies, which we use to recognize you when you return to the Services;
- Targeting cookies, which record your visits to the Services, the pages you visited and the links you followed. Targeting cookies help us deliver digital advertisements that are targeted to your interests (as inferred from your online activity);
- Interaction cookies, which allow you to recommend us on Social Media
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us by clicking here.